Once upon a time I could not have cared less about Labor Day. Now, it's like one of the best days of my year. Man...today was awesome. I went to bed at like 4 a.m. and got up at noon today...that's my kind of schedule!! Then I just lied around my room and watched a movie and hung out until about 5:30. I went to dinner and had some pizza and ice cream (some of the few things that are consistently edible in our cafeteria) to celebrate Labor Day. Then a girl from my unit, a guy I know, and I watched "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark." Neither of them had seen it. Then I read some for my one class tomorrow. And to end my day I spoke to my Grandma, my mom, and Amber on the phone. Yeah...I was so lazy today, and I had most of my homework done, so I didn't even have to feel guilty about it. Labor Day, I have one word for you: Zivio!!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you had a good day... miss ya
yes, i love labor day. by the way, how was your trip to King's Island? have you been job hunting?
I love knowing what you do all day... and yum pizza sounds GREAT right now!
kiss kiss
your babe
Post a Comment