Wow...things have just been insane! Caleb left on Tuesday. We had an amazing time together. We stayed with LeAnne's friends, the Lowries, who live about 20 minutes away. That was nice because I could stay with him and we didn't have to worry about dealing with curfew and everything. Even commuting to classes every morning wasn't so bad. I tried to keep him entertained. We went to a drive-in theater to see Ice Age 2, which was a first for both us. I took him to play mini golf, which he resisted (I think the term "golf" turned him off), but I made him because he'd never done it before. I think he may have actually kind of enjoyed it, especially since he beat me by one lousy point! Neither of us were quite ready for him to leave when the time came, but it's good he did because things just sped up once he left.
Well, they were supposed to. Actually, I was pretty sick with insane sinus problems. It was bad enough that I didn't even go to my classes on Wednesday, which wasn't necessarily a good thing, seeing as I had two exams and paper due. My teachers were accommodating though, and I was able to make that stuff up yesterday.
At the moment I am actually in Tennessee. Easter break has begun and I went home with a friend of mine from school, Sarah. The weather is beautiful and her family has been great. I do, however, have a good bit of work to get done.
Anyway, this was boring and long, but a lot's been going on. I will try to update sooner and post something a bit more stimulating.
Friday, April 14, 2006
busy busy busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad you had a good time with Caleb... have fun with Sarah :)
oh gosh, i called it putt-putt too... does that make us old
is it bad that I still sometimes call it putt-putt? Come on, guys! you're not THAT old, yet!
i like minature golf! except I am terrible at it! I get like 7-8-9 times for one little hole. Oh and I always seemed to hit my ball into the little pond... ALWAYS...
glad you have fun, and i agree with donovan it wasn't boring... it atleast WAS an post *wink wink*
actually when i was writing the post i wrote "putt-putt" first. i've always used both, but recently i found someone who had no idea what putt-putt was, so i decided to use "mini golf" because even if you don't use that term, you at least know what it is. that's all.
by the way larissa, technically you're only allowed to even try like 6 times, so you shouldn't be able to get 9... hehe =)
Finally, an update!
I call it putt-putt. I think it's coming back into style.
But anyways, glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment