BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

JETLAG!!!!!

Well, I finally made it to Bosnia (as you probably all know by now). It was a long trip, what with going to the wrong airport and all, but when I finally walked out those doors in the airport and Donovan and Scott were there it all felt very natural. It's so weird though. I've said this to most of the people I've seen, and I'll say it again: it's so weird that it's not more weird. I seriously almost feel like I never left, but here I am 10 months later and I have a whole new life and everyone else's life has continued and changed, and it's just crazy. It's amazing to be here though. I've already gotten to see a bunch of people and tomorrow is the co-op banquet and I can't wait to see everyone there!

Yeah, so here I am. It's after 5 a.m. and I haven't slept a wink. I'll blame it on jetlag but that's not likely seeing as I've hardly slept in the last 3 weeks anyway. That's what happens when you cram a trip to New York, finals, moving, and saying good-byes into just a few weeks. The point is, I haven't been on a schedule, so there's no reason for it to be all screwed up now.

I guess I really don't have much to say. I'm rambling because it's 5 in the morning and I have nothing better to do...

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Seeing' you tomorrow. ;)

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a lot of fun!
-h

Anonymous said...

HEEEEY!!! i'm marking this page so i dont have to keep asking you what it is. (even tho i only asked TWICE lol) ooh jana banana. you're the best. but dont let your head get too big or anything, k? lol keep updating this crazy page so i can read it. it gives me a good chuckle? :) love you girl
--amy