So...going with my recent posting theme...
Why are American firemen so much hotter than Bosnian ones?
That was for you LeAnne.
(could it somehow be connected with the fact that American firemen would actually respond to a chimney fire...hmm...)
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Question of the Week!!
at 11:23 PM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The real question is - why are the Bosnian riot police so hot??
I mean, hot American guys flock to the fire dept, and the few and far between hot bosnian guys flock to the riot police... interesting.
But America has hot riot police too...
Americans must just be hotter than Bosnians... I don't know... a lot of it has to do with teeth.
i was going to bring the riot police into it, but i decided not to because it would detract from MY question (ahem...)
heck yes!! jocelyn, i'd say that we are probably the hottest firegirls that bosnia has EVER had!!
Well, Donovan, it just kind of depends on the protective gear...
Flouresent glow in the dark is waaaaaaay cool... so are shields and billy clubs...
OK, I need to stop before I go somewhere I don' t need to go...
I tend to go for the public servant heros... public srvant heros with all their teeth.
Oh goodness, you made me cry from laughing so hard... Skoobi is looking at me like i'm a freaking nut case. I am a nut case...
Why are American firemen so much hotter then Bosnian ones? It is because they actually exist! (And yes, I agree with Leanne, have all their teeth)
I'm telling you... a lot of it has to do with teeth...
Post a Comment