It's time for my NEW blog feature! My question of the week just hasn't been happening, and when it has I haven't been getting such good responses, so this is my new one.
As a Starbucks Coffee Co. employee, I no longer have to listen to everyone else's customer stories. I now have my own.
A woman comes in, all business, in her stiletto heels. Now mind you, we were out of everything that night. My manager doesn't always do the greatest job on the orders. So the woman comes up to my register. She's like, "Do you have any sparkling water."
I said, "No, I'm sorry. We're out."
"Well do you have any bottled watter."
"No, but if you would like I can get you a glass of water." Seeing the disgust on her face I add, "It is triple filtered."
She looks at me, and very haughtily says, "No. That's not good enough for me." And walks out.
I was stunned. Not good enough?? Our water was not good enough for her?? I mean come on! I can understand if you don't like tap water or prefer bottled water, but NOT GOOD ENOUGH???? Would anything be good enough? Seriously, what? Does she have to go home and heat up bottles of Evian for her shower? I'd be surprised if our water would have been good enough for her dog. She probably gives him bottled water too!
Ok, that was customer rant. Hope you enjoyed it. I've been having fun laughing about it ever since...
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Customer of the Week!!
at 2:13 AM
Labels: Customer of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
hehe, I cracked up when I read your post!!! I wish I could have been there, though I'd probably start laughing so hard at her that she'd be offended. :oP I love you! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
ooh jana. that woman just sounds wonderfully pleasant huh! i bet she'll be a regular soon...
silly people. now it makes me wonder if anywhere i'm being served, if they tell stories about me after i leave. i wonder....
lol. :-) well have a happy day!
love ya
"Hey Evian, go drink a bottle of yourself!"
Hilarious, i hope this becomes a regular post. ;)
Haha!
"Not good enough?" What the heck! Gosh, you have alot of patience Jana! I dont think I would've handled that situation very well :P.
well although it ws avery funny very interesting post i can say that it is possible the lady didn't mean it like that. that instead of meaning that your water isn't actually good enough for her.. she may have meant that it just won't due... or mayeb shes allergic and it is literally not good enough for her
Hy Jana :)
I talked to Liz last night ans she gaved me your blogg :) I am so excited to read about your life...Goosh , we are grown up now :) It seems like yesterday we"ve been doing a MR.Bean tape and all that pubertety fighting :) I am still in Germany, finishing my german language schooling, I can speak german as well now, and it does not sound awfull as it seems :) Remember ??!! We used to hate it :) I saw the photos of a girl here as well, I cannot belive, she is so cutie... Michale has grown so much, I still have her baby photo here on my wall with curly hair... I have to tell you as well...nice guy you are dating :) I am sorry that I am writing you on comments pvt things, but I"ve been trying to send you an e-mail ,and u are not responding. I am going in February back to Bosnia, my visa expires here after 16 months ,and planning on moving to London in February or march...
many greetings and please send me your mom and dad"s e-mail adress
love
Selma
I was about to write that Janelle!...The girl sounds like a stuck-up brat! Lol
~Becky
Becks - great minds think alike! :O
Wow, Selma wrote in your comments!
Did you write to her?
Post a Comment