Ok, sorry about that last post. Those are Kelly's words and neither of us realized how harsh they sounded. I just wanted a way to let everyone know without totally spilling my guts. So I'm still going to try and do that, but articulate myself a bit better.
First though, speaking of Kelly, she and Shannon were just here for the weekend!! Yay! They actually left minutes ago, but it was so amazing that they came. Even though we didn't DO that much, they got to see a bit of New York and get a good idea of what my daily life is like (yeah, they hung out in Starbucks for hours).
Back to the point, Jorge and I broke up last week. It's a good thing. Nothing was "wrong," we are just in very different points in our lives, in a lot of respects, and honestly, I do not want to be in a relationship right now. He remains one of the most amazing guys I have ever known, and we've kept in touch a little bit since.
So that's all. Again, sorry about the last post. It was kind of awkward. I'm really good at things like that =)
Sunday, November 19, 2006
elaboration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I thought it was good :-P
Missing you lots already. It was a good trip, faster than the trip up. Funny how that happens.
Post a Comment