So I decided to take Janelle's suggestion to post pictures of our Christmas trees. I decided to post pictures of three.
I walked past this office building on my way home from work one night and noticed that only half of the tree was decorated. How pathetic is that??
This our home tree. Not the best picture, I admit, but isn't it pretty??
This, perhaps, seems to be more my tree than the other. Maybe that's kind of messed up, but if you've been following my life over the last couple of months you'll know that I have spent quite a lot of time at the Rockefeller Center. It's become one of my frequent haunts, and although I was slightly disappointed by the lack of decorations, I happen to think it pretty much amazing.
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Christmas Trees!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hard to believe that in a few days it will be time to take it all down. Still plenty of time to enjoy it now...
pretty trees......
Hah, the office tree made me laugh :P. Yours is nice, ours doesnt have lights :P, and that big one at the bottom is HUGE!
We've never put lights on our tree, but I do think that the Rockfeller tree is beautiful!
Post a Comment