I'm in Colorado. It's good to be here. We're supposed to get a lot of snow.
This question is long overdue, but I have to ask it. Is Pluto a planet or not??????
Feel free to offer personal opinions, scientific facts whatever. I miss planet Pluto... Dwarf planet just doesn't cut it for me.
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Question of the Week!!
at 12:14 AM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I love Colorado. Well, the mountains anyway. You should get into the mountains wile your there. My dad and Laura are going skiing in Vail again this year - end of January/start of Feb. They used to go every year, but this will be their first time in almost ten years. They've never brought me along. I've only ever skied in Michigan and Bosnia.
So, anyway, Colorado. Besides your family, you have Heidi and Zach there. That's nice.
Oh, Pluto. Not a planet. If it's nothing like a planet (and it isn't), and if it's much like a bunch of non-planet junk (and it is), then "we've always called it a planet" is not a good enough reason to call it a planet.
but then the birthday card i got for my b-day will be useless
thanks donovan
my ninth bday
back when there was (still is) nine planets
WOAH! i am so glad you are here and you are safe! can you believe the snow??? we closed the bank at 3 today, there is no way im going in to work tomorrow, thats too crazy
lets play soon
-h
planet. they don't get to drill nine planets in my head through 13 years of school and then suddenly change their minds. too bad for them. if they want to replace pluto, then i'm okay. but there will always be nine planets, unless there are ten. not less than nine, however.
if they can give people honorary college degrees and doctorates, why can't they give pluto an honorary planet status? i mean, come on... kelly, you are so right.
I was wondering if you made it... gla d you're there.
Well I think Pluto is a planet. Its not orbiting any nearby planet as a satellite. So what else would it be called other than a planet? And, to those who believe otherwise, if its not a planet, then what is it?
Post a Comment