BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pictures!!

Ok, I'm finally starting to get my act together and get my current life figured out (that's the say nothing for the rest of my life). Here are some of the pictures from over my break. Of course they're pretty much just of Daniela, but that's what you all wanted to see anyway. Those of you who are on facebook may have already seen these. If not, you should go look at them on facebook because there are a lot more!

This was after the first blizzard, the one that started the day after I got there. This is our house. That lump in front near the basketball hoop is the car that I got to drive when it wasn't under several feet of snow. It was cold. I don't like cold.

You really do have to love the hat. Then of course there's the baby. The cutest thing to come along since my baby days.

At this point she was 2 months old and already laughing. She's gotten so that she recognizes people's voices before she sees them, so one of us might walk into the room talking, and she'll start smiling and laughing before she even sees us.

Here we are, decades apart, literally. It's still so bizarre to me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One cute family

LeAnne said...

Fun pictures :) Hope we can chat soon... miss you!

Kelly said...

Bring her to visit!