It's been a bad week. Nothing happened directly to me. Not just in my case either. It's just been bad all around. I got some really serious news about one of my close friends. I've got a mound of homework. I've been working a lot. Like I said, it's not like it's been disastrous. For me specifically, it doesn't compare to the week I came back from Colorado and all the stuff with my computer. It's just been a lot of small things. Everyone I talk to has had a bad week.
Let me just give you an example (and this doubles as customer of the week), we were crazy busy at Starbucks tonight. It finally slows down and a woman comes in, and she comes in regularly, gets a drink, and sits and does paperwork. She's always seemed a bit harsh and short with people, but tonight she comes up to the counter and tries to order her drink. The thing is, she couldn't get it out because she just starts crying. I'm standing there behind the register watching this woman break down. I felt horrible. She tells be that it's been a horrible day and that all she does is work and she's so sorry. I seriously wanted to walk around and give her a big hug. I gave her the drink for free instead. She talked to me for a little while, calms down, and goes to her table with her drink. Later on she came back and told me she was sorry. I didn't mind that she did that. We all get like that. I just felt bad for her. It's just been weird...
I talked to Kelly later on tonight. She's had a bad week too. We decided that it's because the planets aren't aligned, specifically Pluto. Pluto is angry about not being a planet anymore, so he's taking his revenge. That's what we get for plutoing the little guy.
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Pluto's Revenge
at 1:04 AM
Labels: Customer of the Week, Life's Hard, Random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lol, Jana, good explanation for the bad weeks.
I'm sorry you haven't had the best week :(
What two great minds can come up with when the talk through things... ;-)
Here's to the planets realigning, and Pluto being placated.
jana you should not be having a bad week. i believe we talked on the phone the other night :-) just think back to that time...and it will brighten your day. or if you dont remember it, you should give me a call and i'll tell you some jokes. I LOVE YOUU!! happy valentines day (late)
Post a Comment