BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 12, 2007

time's almost up!

I can't believe I have less than a month left in New York before summer! Obviously, updating has been a bit of a challenge lately. Between work, homework, and school breaks (in that order), life has been crazy. So, I'm just letting you all know that I'm still alive and all that.

A couple of highlights in the last few weeks:

Spring break, with friends and family in Missouri, and with Kelly and Shanon was incredible!

I got to spend a good deal of time with Donovan yesterday.

I found out that my pass for the Empire State Building allows me (and whoever is with me) to skip ALL the lines (which are very long) and gets me half price for going to the top. I've never felt so powerful or special in my life!

Going to the 102 floor (the spire) of the Empire State Building with Donovan.

Buying all 5 seasons of ALIAS in one big box set. (Extravagant you say? I say amazing.)

So now I have to go study and work on all the major papers and exams coming up, BEFORE FINALS. I feel like I'm getting gypped. I will blog again soon, I hope.

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

you just now figured out you could use your pass for that... jana...

praying for your tests and all... love ya

Kelly said...

Gah, don't mention finals to me. Glad you got to hang out with Donovan, that's very cool.

Anonymous said...

This only further states the purpose of your being in New York City. Namely, to point at the little people bellow you and smile.