I now identify, on a deeper level than ever before, with the White Rabbit. This is the busiest I've EVER been in my life, and I'm ALWAYS running late!
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now identify, on a deeper level than ever before, with the White Rabbit. This is the busiest I've EVER been in my life, and I'm ALWAYS running late!
5 comments:
I'm losing my weight,
because I want to dance all night,
because I want to stay all night,
in the disco,
in the disco.
That was funny... maybe that's what i should name my newsletter - In The Disco... :)
When you're late, you shouldn't be blogging, silly one.
why do you think it was so short?
LeAnne,
"In the Disco" (or "In da Disco") is for a bosnian newsletter. You get to use "Moja Stikla"
i hear you sister! honestly I don't know how I have not commited Hairy-karey yet.... (and yes, i believe that is a word)
But let me tell you somthing that helped me so much-----
Breathe.........In........and out..........In.........and out.....
Post a Comment