BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A few of my favorite people...

Well, somehow I came out of finals alive. I would have liked to have finished stronger, but at least I finished. That last week was insane. So, here are some of my friends and I, both normal and insane, as we struggled through those last few days. There are a couple of other people I would have liked to have included, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them.


This is Kristen Stack (the one in the yellow hoodie). She is completely amazing. This was the night I wrote the Plato post at good ol' Yaffa Cafe. That's our coffee guy. I don't know his name, but he gets to be one of my favorite people for keeping the coffee coming!

This is Wyatt. We bonded through our insomnia. He's awesome.
This is our student cafe. Starbucks, being the occasionally decent people they are, donated a bunch of coffee one night. They got to be my favorite people for about an hour.
Jill is on the left and Kristen Benz is on the right. KBenz is the president of my house (I'm in the house of Queen Elizabeth I. Think Harry Potter houses. We even have a house competition). I love these people.
This is Dustin. He's dating Jill. He's a little nerdy but we love him and we bonded while he was chasing after my roommate.

So those are my pictures. I arrived in Colorado on Tuesday. I haven't done much other than sleep since I got here. It's good being here. My grandma got in yesterday, and my great aunt is coming in on Sunday. I'm sure that I'll post family pictures soon.

In other news, it's snowing and cold. Yesterday I barely needed a jacket. Today I needed to stay indoors. It's cold.

Driving again has been amazing. I've requested 29 dvds from the library (I'm currently watching the complete fourth season of 24). I even got a couple of books to read for fun! What a concept!! It's really good to be here.

5 comments:

Larissa said...

awe! I am glad you are having fun! I look forward to hearing from you :-)
I love you Jana Warner.
XOXO

LeAnne said...

How long are you in CO? Will you have time to watch all those DVDs?

Jana said...

I'm here until December 12, and no, I'll probably end up having to cancel some of those holds, but at least I won't be bored!

Anonymous said...

How come i am not listed in a picture in this section. i thought i was a favorite

Jana said...

you are a favorite! i just didn't see you in that last week!!