I was with friends till about 11:30, and then came home (I could have stayed later, but I didn't want him driving me home after all the drunk people were out, plus I needed to be here for the fireworks so skoobi wouldn't freak out.) I ate some pizza and went outside with the dog to watch my neighbors entertain us with the fireworks and to watch skoobi running all over the yard freaking out.
3 comments:
I sat at my uncles house. Didn't even watch tha ball drop or wish anyone a happy New Year...but i had champaigne.
I was with friends till about 11:30, and then came home (I could have stayed later, but I didn't want him driving me home after all the drunk people were out, plus I needed to be here for the fireworks so skoobi wouldn't freak out.) I ate some pizza and went outside with the dog to watch my neighbors entertain us with the fireworks and to watch skoobi running all over the yard freaking out.
happy new year! i went to a couple parties! Hope you had a good time
Post a Comment