Get pierced! It all started in Cedarville. My roommate, Carolyn, and I went and got a piercing within our first few weeks. Before that we didn't really get along. After that we had a certain comradery, which is why I'm invited to her wedding next summer. Actually, that's not when it started. How many of my friends have I gotten piercings with? Well, count my piercings, subtract the original 2 holes in the earlobes, and there's your answer (that would be 7).
And it all continued tonight. I'm in the middle of papers, no sleep, and unemployed, but sometimes you just gotta do something. So my roommate, Jill, and I went and got pierced.
I don't advocate piercings as being right or wrong. It depends on the person and how they feel about them. I, personally, am a fan. So, here we are!
There are many ways to bond: go shopping, go on a road trip, stay up all night talking, or put a hole through your skin. I'm all about all of the above...except maybe the first. I'm a bigger fan of watching a really badly done movie and making fun of it.
Ok, stop listening to me now. I ramble when I'm tired, and right now I'm just looking for excuses to procrastinate. Back to writing my Plato paper.........
Sunday, December 09, 2007
The Key to Bonding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very cool, i'm all about the piercings:)
Haha! I love it!!!!
Wait! I want to know where are all these holes young lady? 7!?!? Let's see
belly button
5 ear ones
nose... Well i guess that makes 7-- any more?
As said Alexander T.A.G., "[][][][][][]." Also known as "Piercings demonstrate a human being's will to inflict pain for the sake of gold!" Yeah... That was irrelevant.
Post a Comment