Well, if he would would run the country as well as he ran his campaign, then I'm sure glad he won't be our president. I don't see he appeal anyway. John Stewart said he "was the clear front runner until people started voting." Pundits have said that he was America's first choice until they got to know him. I have to agree. I thought he might be viable until I saw him in an early debate - that was it. No viability. So, tell us, what would have made him a good face of America, policy maker, and commander in chief?
4 comments:
Why?
Yeah, why?
Because I really wanted him to win. I know that he couldn't have, and that this was the only option for him, but I was still hopeful.
Well, if he would would run the country as well as he ran his campaign, then I'm sure glad he won't be our president. I don't see he appeal anyway. John Stewart said he "was the clear front runner until people started voting." Pundits have said that he was America's first choice until they got to know him. I have to agree. I thought he might be viable until I saw him in an early debate - that was it. No viability. So, tell us, what would have made him a good face of America, policy maker, and commander in chief?
Post a Comment