Josiah left. I'm very sad.
It's cold. I'm going to have to get out my coat. That makes me sad.
On the bright side, it's a whole week later than it was the day I got my coat out last year, and I'm not even going to get it out today yet. I refuse. I'm clinging to summer with everything in me. I also had and AMAZING time with Josiah. It was so good.
And to your comment a few posts ago, LeAnne, I have this whole amazing document on the credit crisis that the discussion I went to was based off of, but it's in a .docx document, and I can't seem to download the right software to convert it so everyone will be able to open it. I'm working on that.
I'll post the link to the facebook photo album of Josiah's visit as soon as I upload the pictures. I have some good ones. We dyed his hair and everything! I also set him up with a facebook, so if he hasn't already contacted you, I know he'd love it if you friended him. If he has already done it, it's probably because I did it for him. I got a little carried away....
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sad sad day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
the docx is weird... i have problems with it too at school
Post a Comment