BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

back to school

Well...first full week of classes has begun. Monday, Thursday, Friday I have Biology at 8 (I hate being a freshman!), chapel is at 10, Speech at 11, Principles of Psychology at 12, History at 1, and PE (kind of) at 2. Those days are really full. Fortunately Tuesdays (today), all I have is chapel at 10, and Christian Life and Thought at 11. That means a full afternoon to study!! Woohoo!! Thursdays I have a 2 hour Biology lab, but I think it's only every other week (this is one of the weeks), and Christian Life and Thought again at 11. So my I do have those 2 almost free days, but the other ones are crazy.

I really would appreciate prayer though. First, I have horrible study and time management skills, so the academic work is killing me. Also pray that I would find friends, because I haven't yet.

My time with my parents was great! I stayed off-campus with them Friday and Saturday night, which was good. I needed to get off-campus. Oh, I played my first real game of put-put. I squashed everyone! That was fun. Then we went to the driving range and I could not, for the life of me, hit that stupid golf ball. *Swing* *Whoosh!!* and the ball is still there. Michaela did well though.

We parted on a pretty good note. I'm so grateful that they came, but I'm still having some major issues adjusting to Cedarville as my new home.

In general, I'm hoping to keep my blog all posistive and stuff, but I genuinely need prayer on these issues. I will try to update again soon, after something fun and exciting happens!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, Jana... I love and miss you much!!

Anonymous said...

you can bet that we're praying hard for you to find deep friendship and to have at least some feeling of settledness. I'm glad your time with your family was good. Love you like crazy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana! I will be praying for you. Missing you in Bosnia. Love, ~Kait