Well, both of my parents and Michaela are here visiting me right now. I'm very excited. I am actually staying with them off-campus these next two nights at the house of some of the faculty members from the school who work with missionary kids. It's so great to see them. Please be praying for all of us. To be perfectly honest, I am not making an easy transition to college life, and it will be very hard to see them go. In the mean time however, it's great!
In case you were wondering about my alarm clock...I never did ask my roommate, but I did create my own hypothesis. In Bosnia, my alarm clock was my cell phone. Sometimes, if I woke up before it went off, I would actually set it down on my bed because the vibration of it woke me up as much as the sound. I'm thinking that, out of habit, I may have put my alarm clock on my bed, and somehow it got tangled in the blankets and muffled it. That is my hypothesis. I guess we'll never know the truth though.
I have now completed three days of class. Being back in an academic setting is just killing me. My study skills weren't all that great when they hadn't already been sitting on a back shelf for three years. I just really hope I get into the groove quickly. If not, I don't know what I'll do.
Well, I need to get to sleep. I want to be able to spend quality time with my family, not groggy time. Good night world!!
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Yea! My Family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm praying for all of you Jana... I love you and I miss you and I am praying for you puno puno... let me know when you get the stuff from your dad... talk to you soon!
you know, if you find it overwhelming, you could consider taking it slower and going with lighter semesters. it takes longer, but you can work more and make money, and not be so stressed and a little freer to enjoy yourself. lots o love!
Post a Comment