BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Jo!!


Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Josiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiah
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

This is for my wonderful brother Josiah. Today is his 11th birthday. Josiah, I hope you have an AMAZING day!! I'm sorry I'm not there to celebrate with you, but I do have a cool present for you. I miss you and I love you tons!! Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello young lady... I don't care much for Creed myself, but check out my blog, and you'll know who's leaving this message.

www.xanga.com/parmenides

Anonymous said...

I heard Josiah had an incredible dinner tonight...

Jana said...

Michael!!! Oh my gosh...what are you up to?? It's so good to 'hear' from you. I've missed you. E-mail me or something.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your wonderful, little blog thingie. I'm having fun. I hope you have a fun week.