BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Mir. Ljubav. Revolucija.

Peace. Love. Revolution.

Why? I don't know, but this is suddenly my thing. It's what I write everywhere.

There's really nothing to report, I just hate it when people don't update their blogs. Oh, I guess I can give the answer to my trivia question from a couple of posts ago...drum roll please..........

My favorite band is Creed!! Congratulations to those of you who got it right, even those who cheated. Rusty, how did you know? I don't remember having this discussion with you. As some of you may know, Creed broke up early last year, which was very sad. I have the only 3 albums they made. Great stuff! So their lead guitarist, Mark Tremonti, started a band called Alter Bridge. I have their CD too. Not as good as Creed, but still lovin' it. Scott Stapp, the lead singer of Creed went solo.

I am doubly worked up about this stuff. You see, I'm going to Louisville for fall break in October, and Alter Bridge is going to be there on tour with 3 Doors Down WHILE I'M THERE and I have no one to go with!! I can't believe it.

That's the bad news, the good news, what got me really excited, is that Scott Stapp is FINALLY coming out with his solo CD on November 22!! It is SO mine!! I'm setting aside money for it now. In my opinion, he's the one who really gave Creed it's edge. I am so excited.

I'm sorry for those of you do who couldn't care less about Creed. If you don't care, you should. They're just so awesome.

Anyway, you face rockin' people, remember: Peace! Love! Revolution!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do too

http://homepage.mac.com/jocque/iblog

journal

Jana said...

you could have said something about my blog too.... =)

Anonymous said...

um... i like your blog

Jana said...

yea...i feel cool

Anonymous said...

Jana, I think you just might be Creed's number one fan... if that is possible seeing how they aren't really a band now! Which, by the way I had NO idea that they had broken up till today! So thanks for the news break!