BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Weekend

Well, the reason I haven't updated recently is because there really has not been a whole lot to say. It's been a long, extremely difficult week. I got very little sleep and had a lot of big assignements and just all this stuff going on. At the same time, it was pretty uneventful.

I've been doing that study for my Psych class. It's so stupid... At least I know that I'm 1/3 of the way through.

Yeah, I'm brain dead. I really can't think of anything funny or intelligent to say. I would just like you to pray for me. I really really need it...

I guess I'm going to go try to relax. Have a good weekend all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you relax some... i'm just on for a minute... we had unexpected company this weekend - my director from IT Europe called at 8:15 this morning and said - Im in a taxi on the way to zenica... well, ok then! I will email you soon - he's leaving in the morning... love you...

Anonymous said...

have a good restful time. we all need downtime. miss you. Tiff

Anonymous said...

i'll be praying. you can count on it

Anonymous said...

I'm praying hun, i love you tons! eat chocolate, it really helps the brin think

kisses and hugs