I've found that I'm quite desperate for blog material. So desperate in fact, that I dream about it! For example, last night I had a very strange dream, and at one point I pushed a Wal-Mart shopping cart much harder than I meant to into a Target (the store, not like for archery with a bulls eye and all that). The cart hurtled down the main aisle and crashed into a bunch of clothes racks on the other side of the store. I was outside of the store and did my best to hide. In spite of this, all of the customers in the store began applauding. Believing my dream was real, my only thought was, "I finally have something to blog about!!"
Yeah, so that's my story. Exciting eh?? Wow I'm pathetic!
Seriously, there has been nothing to write about. I mean, I can talk about how I manipulated my roommate into a date she had no desire to go on, but you never know who might find this thing. I can talk about how I got paid to go watch a stupid training film for working in food services (even if I do just wash dishes). Instead of watching, I got a bunch of homework done and dozed a bit. It was horribly ridiculous, but I did get paid. Oh yeah, I did just talk about it. Classes are uneventful. My grades could be better, at least I hope they could. I'm working on that.
Life's generally pretty boring. Prayer would be good as I am still feeling quite overwhelmed and like I'm missing out on the fun aspect of college life. I am adapting though, and God continues to help me to grow.
Anyway, class is starting. I need to pay attention (go figure).
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Life goes on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
yah, i must say, that dream was pathetic...really pathetic. Joj, girl, and I thought I had weird dreams! hehe, love you
Did you get your package??? :) You can blog about that tomorrow... love ya
well, it's better than larissa, who has chronic dreams about immaculate conception!
there are just so many places you can go with that dream. i think that subconciously you are rejecting the materialism of american society. amazingly, the public agrees with you. live on my friend! pusa, tiff
Why doesn't that suprise me about Larissa???
okay... we need to see a picture of your belly button!
oh PS I got a retaner... is that how you spell that?
Post a Comment