Here it is everybody. The question of the week! Actually, this one will be a bit different because I need real answers. I mean, you can answer however you want, but if you have anything useful to say, I'd like to hear it =)
Where should I get my tattoo and what should it be??
My mom and I are getting tattoos over Thanksgiving. I don't want anything big and I want something significant. It's also important that I be able to show or not show it as I feel led to. Help me out people!
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Question of the Week!!
at 11:20 AM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
you should get a bulls eye on your guzica
whatever you decide, you should have my brother design it. he's got like 6, and he's designing another one for himself. He designed mine, and will design the next one or two i get.
even better, get a boot on your guzica so you'll always have a perpetual kicking in the ass...
joce...wow, that was bad, in a funny kind of way
no tattoos on the butt. it's just not going to happen. whether it's a boot or a target...it's just not happening. sorry leanne.
helpful advice: avoid the ribcage
-heidi
It's not like you ever listen to me anyway
Best piece of advice I ever got about this was from a graduate student in religion. He said that a tattoo should be like this: you find some symbol that completely sums up everything about you and then you get it permanently marked on your body for all time. Don't say, "I want a permanent body marking--oh gosh, what should I get?" Personally, I say find that symbol, then wait two years to be sure, then get a very reputable artist who's been written up in a few magazines. Look at his/her past work because if you don't like it on someone else, you really won't like it on you. As for *where* to get it--make sure it's somewhere that doesn't have to be exposed for any job interviews down the line, but you can still reveal it without removing too many clothes if you want to share. But hey, other than that, have fun with it! And definitely avoid ribs, elbows, wrists, anything bony. The back is good, but towards the sides it can get really intense. For what it's worth, I waited 7 years to get mine, have had it for 8 and don't regret a single second--it was one of the best decisions of my life, but I'm really glad I waited too.
Wow, that's some seriously good advice. Except for the two years part.
Oh oh oh! Eyeballs tattooed on the outside of your eyelids. But not blue, you already have blue. Do like, devilish red or something. And send me a picture.
when i got my bird, i wasnt even going to get a tattoo, i just went to watch my friend get one, but then at the sound of the needle i was convinced that i needed another one RIGHT THEN. i fould a bird that was on the wall, and i go it. it has not special meaning besides a bird, but i dont regret getting it a bit.
-heids
Post a Comment