BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Question of the Week!!

Sorry this is a day late everyone. My computer is not working. I'm leaving in like 5 minutes for the airport. Thanksgiving break is here!!! My family is meeting me in Missouri where my mom's family is. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question of the week:
How come Bugs Bunny almost never wears clothes but still wears swimming trunks when he goes swimming??

Have a GREAT Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

William A. Summay said...

I have a good answer to that, Jana ol buddy ol pal!

A:Because whe he gets wet all his fur goes down and you can see bad stuff....thats the best i can come up with....hope i helped.....RELATIVES!!!

LeAnne said...

Because if he got out of the water and sat on cold concrete without out a bathingsuit on (and without a thin piece of newsprint), then he would be in risk for not having any baby bunnies... you have to protect the private bunny parts...

LeAnne said...

ouch...