BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Argh....

Yeah, so it's official. I have to get a new computer. I don't need this right now!! *Sigh*

Anyway, I've had a great break. My family leaves tomorrow. I'm very sad about that. I leave the day after tomorrow. I'm terribly sad about that. I'm not ready to go back to school. At least it's only 3 weeks until Christmas break! I'm going to be in Denver, so Heidi...or anyone else who might be out there, let me know, we should hang out.

Oh, more sad news...no tattoo. It will have to wait until Christmas break. I will get one though.

Well...rock on world. Go answer the question of the week or something.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, i am so excited you are coming to denver! when? where? how long?
i will be done working soon too! so i can hang out!
yay!
-heidi

LeAnne said...

hey... did you talk to g-ma about helping you get another one?? i'll call you later... love you

Jana said...

I'm coming to Denver on December 17th and leaving January 9. We're actually in Littleton How far are you Heidi? E-mail me.

About my computer, I've found some people in our church here who will help me cover the cost. I should have one by the end of the week.

LeAnne said...

I'm so glad your new computer is ordered and that God provided a way for you to get a new one so quickly - that's awesome. Love you and miss you puno puno

Larissa said...

Hey ljubav moja!

I MISS YOU! Hey you can call me over here... I'll send you an e-mail with all my phone numbers.

lots of kisses

PS did it die cause it was a Mac *wink wink*

Kelly said...

Yah, it does look suspicious when your comp dies so soon after being bought. Mac is starting to look fishy. Maybe you're the start of a world wide crash of Mac laptops. Dum dum duuuuuummmmm.

Jana said...

It did not, and I repeat, did NOT die because it was a Mac! It probably died because any computer would die after someone has fallen down the stairs with it so many times.

And it's not like I haven't had it a while. It's over 3 years old. I'm definitely getting another Mac. I wouldn't trade my Mac for any other computer in the WORLD!!

(Yes Larissa, email me phone numbers and when I can call you there)

LeAnne said...

so why is your blog so popular and mine just sits there???