Wow...I will never be a first semester freshman again!! How amazing is that?? And when I realized that I would never have to think about biology again, I think I almost cried. It's fabulous. I finished out the semester reasonably ok. Studied like I never studied before for my biology final. Actually, after studying like that, I'm not sure that I've ever really studied before. It was intense. I don't have my grades yet, but I'm just so happy it's over.
Now I'm in Denver, and thrilled to be here. It's so great to see my family. My grandma (Dad's mom) is here too, and my great aunt is coming on Tuesday. The only problem is that I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to go back to Cedarville.
Heidi, I haven't been able to transfer my info from my old computer to my new one yet, so I don't have you email address. I'm here though, and it would be amazing if we could get together.
I hope that you all are having an incredible holiday season!!
Sunday, December 18, 2005
no biology again...EVER!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yes! we have to hang out! email me, or call my cell phone (aka mobitel) 720-208-8336
talk to you soon :)
-h
Post a Comment