BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Question of the Week!!

It's finals week!! Yesterday was the last day of class!! Today I had my first exam (which went quite well). And praise the Lord I'm leaving Friday!!

Anyway, here's the question of the week:

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Rock on world!!

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I would be assassinated... it would just throw the whole damn world off kilter if i was... assassinated...

Donovan however... well, he did convince me to buy a Mac that I am now deeply in love with...

What kind of person would just be "killed off?"

LeAnne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LeAnne said...

sorry about the deleted comment... i accidentl posted the previous one twice...

Kelly said...

Thanks for the info. It always bothers me when I see a deleted comment, I always want to know what it really says.

I would be assassinated. Btw, I'm currently modding a debate about whether or not it's biblical. It's getting interesting.

Oh, and I'm also on the hunt for Tif's blog address. Both Janelle and I need it. So all you equally important, would-be-assassinated people, hand it over.

Anonymous said...

jana- colorado? are you coming?
-h