Ok, for those of you back in Bosnia (and Croatia) and such, this post comes a bit late, but I still feel that it's necessary. You see, I spoke to Heidi on the phone earlier, and she's not doing anything tonight. LeAnne is bored out of her mind, and Tiffany and I were just talking online about how we're just sitting here feeling sorry for ourselves since we don't have a big party tonight. Then it hit me, this is a really crappy New Years!! I mean, seriously, what the heck?? What am I missing? I have an iPod...that's not the problem. We have champagne...but alcohol is not the answer. So, I figured it out (you're all thinking "Duh Jana!!"), what I'm missing is a house full of party food!!!! Oh wait, that's not quite right...I guess I mean FRIENDS!!!! Tiffany said that we need to get over ourselves and stop feeling sorry for ourselves (she's such a brilliant little hottie), sooooooooooooo.......I'm getting over myself and hosting my very own PARTY right here on my blog!!
I know that the new year will have already come by the time most of you people read this, that's why this is just a "partay" not a New Years party. The music is all set. Take your pick: Gangsta's Paradise, Bohemian Rhapsody, Piano Man, Keep 'Em Separated, Thriller, or just about any other song known to MP3. Crank it up! Bring in the noise! Raise the roof! Eat some food and dance the robot!!!!! If sock wrestling or Monty Python happen to follow, BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so happy 2006, relax, and have fun in this here PARTAY!!
Saturday, December 31, 2005
PARTAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
i pick........ GANGSTA'S PARADISE!!!
im here to paaaaaaaaarrrrrrrtaaaayyyyyyy!
ok, so i am sitting at home alone, watching movies
and baking. crappy new years party! wooooooo!
im glad i could share it with you.
-h.scates
thanks jana, i needed that. woohooo happy new year!
Hey Jana, this is one hot party. XD
love ya!
Thriller!!! Or whip it, or hey baby, or.....just put something on with a good beat and I'll dance to it (with company, of course - I don't do solos)
Thriller!!!!!!
I feel so happy and party like after reading it!!!!!
PARTY!!! PARTY!!!! PARTY!!!!!
RELATIVES!!!!
Well, we had a good time in Banja Luka - but in a Bosnian way... no Monty Python or english songs - well we did sing a couple (well they tried!) but it was good fun (at least I think I had more fun than most of you guys by the sound of thing....) see my blog for photos...
We did have a big snowball fight at one stage and my lovely roomie threw me in the snow not once, but twice - which meant I was a leetle cold before I go home...but that was more fun than not really...
Hope you guys did have a good time despite no BEEG PARTAY at the Warners'...
"It's raining men" came to mind for some reason... That song always just cracks me up - especially when a guy dressed as a woman is singing it... happy new year!
I want to download it too, but i don't know if I want a man singing it or a woman singing it... sad, but true...it's on several commercials here now, and I just can't decide which I like best....
Freak Out!!! Just heard that song again last night.
Hey Jana,
Sounds like and awesome party wish I could have been there. Since I wasn't invited to yours, I was forced to have one of my own, which actually turned out awesome..but it was missing a few key people! Love ya hun!
-Amber
Post a Comment