BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Without Me

Two Cedarville boys go 'round the outside
'round the outside 'round the outside

Guess who's back
back again
Jana's back
tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back, guess who's back,
guess who's back...

Da nana...

Ok, yeah, it's really been a while now. I was just recovering from that party. Oh, and I was totally kidding about those Cedarville boys. I'm going to devote a whole blog to Cedarville boys one day. I've got a lot to say on the matter, and I've already got my boy. Speaking of which, he's coming next month from the 8th to the 13th. It's kind of unfair because it's the first Valentine's Day where I have a boyfriend and he leaves the day before. I'm just really excited that he's coming though. I really can't wait.

Onto other things...I'm back at school... It was very difficult to come back. I don't really want to be here. It's not off to too bad of a start though. Courses appear to be shaping up to be more difficult but also a bit more enjoyable than last semester. Things could go either way.

Anyway, that's my update. I'll be regular in posting again, I hope. I'll get back to 2-3 times a week. Hope your 2006 year is off to a great start!! I'm going to watch LOST with my roommate

1 comments:

LeAnne said...

i hate it when i'm not the first to post.. it's like a useless waste of time to not be first... sigh...