Well...I was wanting to blog and couldn't think of anything, but then I saw the title for my one right after last semester about never having biology again. Not only do I never have biology again, but, as long as I stay on my present track, I have no more science again EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right everyone. At this school everyone is required to take Biology and some kind of Natural Science course (Geology, Earth Science, or, in the case of my roommate, Oceanography). Well, I finished Biology, as any of you who are faithful should know, and this past Wednesday I PASSED THE NATURAL SCIENCE CLEP!!!!!!!
If you know anything about me, you know that I have spent a good deal of my life despising science. I really can't stand it. You cannot possibly imagine what a relief it was when I found out that I passed. I began studying over Christmas break and then really started intensifying my efforts the last week or so. I seriously studied my butt off. The day before the exam, I actually failed a practice test, so that freaked me out.
I was so nervous taking it. I never get nervous before tests. Not like this. I wasn't worried about the ACT, SAT, or even the GED. Once I got out and knew the results, I was shaking for like an hour after just out of pure relief.
I earned 3.5 college credits in an hour and twenty minutes. That's exciting, and I never have to take science and this saves me so much time and money, it's almost obscene.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
so congratulate me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i've already told you how proud i am of you...
I'm honestly not sure exactly how I hate science. I understand how people can like. I just don't. Biology isn't so bad, and my teacher last semester was good. I just have a hard time with the concepts. I despise chemistry and physics though because there's so much math and it doesn't make sense and there's really no reasong why I have to be able to do a lot of this stuff.
The main way I was able to pass this CLEP though, is that half of the test is all biology. I just took biology =) That's why I had to hurry and take it before I forgot everything. The other stuff I just studied like crazy since break.
I just barely passed the thing though. Wow...just thinking about it stresses me out. I think that the only thing that carried me across the passing mark were the prayers of the people who knew. I'm just so glad it's over.
Good job Jana! I'm SO happy for you! I wish I could be done with science forever!
Post a Comment