Well, here's this week's question of the week:
How come we choose from just two people for President and over 80 for Miss World?
Yes yes, I know that there are technically more people on the ballot and you can write anyone born in America in there, but that's not the point.
Have a great week!!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Question of the Week!!
at 11:19 AM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
This is John Baker by the way. I'm not too sure about either, but I think the reason for the large amount of people for "Miss World" would be that you don't necessarily have to be smart to become a candidate, which explains why so many of them have IQ's lower than the temperature outside (Celcius) and will most likely never become president.
wWould you want to look at 80 old men with blond-dyed hair in speedos telling us how to obtain world peace all the while wearing high-heels and twirling batons??? I thought not...
LOL!! I totally agree with Leanne!
john! i can't believe you're bashing "Miss World" candidates! but you're right they would not be good presidents.
Well.. except for Sandra Bullock that is.
i'm disappointed at the lack of responses here, at least the ones we have are good. i must say that both john and leanne had very thought-provoking answers... i'm going to go eat the cookies my grandma sent me and think about them...
Post a Comment