BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 16, 2006

gimme your urls!

Ok, I'm trying to get back in to visiting people's blogs again. Right now, thanks to Donovan, I have his, Jocelyn's, Larissa's, Belinda's, Heidi's and Scott's. I also have LeAnne's, my dad's, and Sarah's. I lost everyone else's, so if you want me to check, bring it on! If you don't want to leave it in the comment section, just email me.

I also want to give you all a preview for my brilliant new feature, which will begin next week. I will continue to have the question of the week, but once a month, instead of having a random question, we'll have lyric interpretation!! I'll post some lyrics from a song, and you can comment on why it's phrased that way, or what they mean, etc. I'm excited.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

I pretty much have everyones but i rarely comment since peole usually don't comment on mine... i can send you wth ones i have... if anyone else need sit, mine is evosrcamog.blogspot.com

see ya

Larissa said...

well it is a good thing you have mine... cause it is like the coolest blog out there! Hee hee

I'm excited about the lyric thing
Love you pumpkin

Janelle said...

www.raven-wood.blogpsot.com

Wh00t. :B

Jana said...

hey janelle, yours is taking me to some mega Bible site or something... it's not quite working...

Janelle said...

Well, that's odd.

http://raven-wood.blogspot.com/

Kait said...

mine is: http://www.katalinasworld.blogspot.com/
love ya!