BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 12, 2006

another birthday!!


Well, it's really not fair that Jocelyn got to this before me, but whatever. I just had to make this birthday blog kind of special so that it would stand out and be better than hers =) So, instead of one big picture, I'm doing four small ones (look closely at Skoobi haha!)

So, happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday LeAnne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's really easy with the earlier birthdays in life. Like, I can say, "Happy 14th birthday Caleb!" and no one gets offended. However, somewhere in the late twenties or so age becomes this huge bad thing. No one says, "I'm 28 1/2." In fact, no one ever gives any additional information concerning age, and they certainly don't claim to be any older than they absolutely have to, if they admit to anything at all. So, I will not subject LeAnne to feelings of elderly-ness by stating her age directly (but you can always count the number of "happies" =)

LeAnne's birthday is my last full day of Spring Break. I really do NOT want to go back to school, but I'm thrilled about the time I got to spend here. 80 degrees baby, that's what I'm not about!! The happy part about going back is that the semester is now more than halfway over, I am more than 75% done with my freshman year, and many of you I get to see in like 2 months!!! YAY!!!!!!

So yeah...back to LeAnne. I love you!! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Thank you! I love you too! I'm so glad you were here for your break and for my pary last night... by the way, there were waaaaaaaaaay too many "happy" words there... you were over by like 20 or so... :)

Shannon said...

happy birthday!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Leanne!