Well I'm back from Spring Break, and it's much colder up here. *Sigh*
Here's the question of the week:
If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday why isn't anything free yet?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Question of the Week!!
at 11:35 AM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
one i was in walmart and someone ran into my friend witha shopping cart, and less than a minute later a cart went past me and a kid in it hit me!
-heidi
the moral of the story is, don't go to wal-mart with heidi...
donovan took my answer... aargh... i can't think of anything else... i suck.
i like wal-mart... why doesn't anyone else??
Because then they would not make money. And they alway pretend to lower prices but the prices never really change. The people are way to lazy to take the low prices sign down. so everyone thinks the prices are lowering. And I love Wal-mart, I could live there.
~Becky
well thank you donovan, i appreciated your answer greatly. i personally do like wal-mart. still...i think it's a valid question.
Because they raise the prices back up every night. Duh.
Post a Comment