Happy month of March!!!! Sorry this is a day late, but LeAnne's here and I got a little distracted... YAY!!!!
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Question of the Week!!
at 9:33 AM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think that is wrong! I mean 'artifical' lemon is definetly not part of my hunt and peck diet!
ewww who wants to eat REAL lemon? hehe
-h
i don't know, but when i was in high school and my brother was in middle school, I had a papaya face wash/scrub thing. Well, come to find out, my brother, in reading the label and finding out papaya was indeed the main ingredient, decided to taste and see if the stuff was edible. he came to find out it really wasn't and got a mouthful of soap. I always find thhat story so funny simple becuase my brother is NOT a moron, and has so much more intelligence than that... sigh. I suppose we all have our moments.
Moral of the story - don't eat the dishsoap!!
Post a Comment