BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 27, 2006

la la la

Ok...not much to say. Apparently I just go through spurts of updating, which have died down a bit for now. I was going to do my first real "Steering Through Chaos" post over the weekend, but I was totally wiped out. Spring Break this weekend baby!! I am so excited. As you may or may not know, my dear friend LeAnne is flying me down to Florida to spend it with her!! Woohoo!! She's actually arriving in Ohio tomorrow. Ugh...at least I have that to look forward to, in order to get me through this looooooooong pre-spring break week.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

hang in there, girl! I love you.

LeAnne said...

i can't wait to get to Florida either... sunny, warm... sand between my toes... woohoo! Can't wait to see ya! Love you...

Larissa said...

Ohh you are going to have fuuun! The warm sun, the aliators... sharks...

no seriosly have a blast! you need this break! I mean you need to be able to not look at corn for atleast a week!

Have fun!

PS where are you staying in FL?

Shannon said...

eeek, I forgot about the sharks!!! DON'T GO SWIMMING!!!! Cause the water's not clear, so you won't know if a shark is coming at you until it's too late!!!

Jana said...

i don't like swimming anyway. i'm also scared of the stingy jelly fishy thingies. i'm good with just listening to the ocean and lying in the sun. yay for florida!!