I just have not been able to get motivated to write... Happy Spring (yesterday). It's snowing like crazy here today. Anyway, here's the question of the week:
If you pull the wings off a fly, do you call it a walk?
Get it?? I didn't come up with this, and it took me a while to get it. Hehe.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Question of the Week...again
at 11:15 AM
Labels: Question of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
*shrug* Sure, why not? I wonder why it's called a fly anyways ... but, ya know, they don't really walk. They more... scuttle a couple of paces then stop. Scuttle ... stop. Scuttle ... stop. Scuttle scuttle ... stop.
so if we pulled of the wings we should call it a scuttlestop
i think we would call it dead...
lol! hehe
Or we could call it a "flew" as opposed to a "fly"
I like flew. That sounds good.
~Becky
Yep, flew is good.
what about - slighly less annoying than before
-h
well, we could just go with lessannoyingscuttlestopflew
If that's the case, we should all stick to fly. It would be healthier.
But I like "flew"!
Post a Comment