Ok, so forget the question of the week this week. I have more important things to post, but don't worry, it will be back next week as good as ever.
So...da da da daaaaaah!!!! I finally got my freaking driver's license!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you who have known me for a while (or spent a lot of time with me recently) know how big of a deal this is for me. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I already failed the test once last month. You see, in Ohio they have this RIDICULOUS maneuverability test instead of parallel parking. Like seriously, in real life, no one will ever have to do anything like what they make you do. It was absolutely vital that I pass today because my brother Caleb is coming to visit me in 6 days (yay!!!!) and we're staying in a town 20 minutes away and I HAVE to be able to drive. Like, it wasn't even an option for me not to be able to drive.
I had so many people praying for this today, and those of you who knew and did, thank you! I'm so thankful I passed (just barely). I treated the two girls from my unit who took me (Michelle and Jamie) to Taco Bell after, and we had a blast blaring my iPod and generally just rocking out on the way back. Yeah. It was pretty much amazing...
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
great... loud music, a newly licensed young driver with a carfull of other young, inexperienced drivers... turn the music down, put the food down, stop talking and concentrate... sheesh...
other wise i am very proud of you... good job booger butt. wooooooohooooooooooooo
hooooorayyyyyy
-h
I never thought I'd rejoice so greatly to see a child of mine loose and wild on the roads. Just don't drive like I did/do. The speed limit is allegedly there for a reason. (-; I'm not bailing you out of jail.
please...you know you would...and as long as it wasn't for someone getting hurt or something entirely horrible and illegal, you'd probably think it was funny!
Post a Comment