Hahaha! This is for those of you who know me well and know about a few of my "escapades"...or something. Just think, April 13, 2002. Was it 2002???? Yes yes, I know. I'm pathetic. Just like I know the anniversary of when Amber screwed up my right pinkie, or like I remember every birthday cake I ever had, and random birthdays or middle names of people I've only met once. Of course, I can't remember when I have tests or the ages of people in my family, but you know, as Kelly says, you "Win some, Lose some." It's just life.
So, can anyone tell me the significance of this day? Of course not! Only 2 other people would remember this day vividly, so humor me. Think about you two. It's 2 days before I leave on my Furlough from Hell (but aren't they all?), someone comes to Zenica to surprise me. My parents were making my life difficult (but don't they always when you're 15?). We went and had pizza at Monaco, and someone was being wimpy about there shoes. Ringing any bells yet??
Yes, hopefully by now SOMEONE has some idea of what I'm talking about. That was the day I walked UP the Babino Rijeka (river that is) from Pizzeria Monaco, all the way to the swimming pools, with quite an audience I might add. So tonight, in honor of the almost 4 year anniversary, I decided to do it again (sort of). There's actually a park here in the Village of Cedarville. Some of us decided to be spontaneous and go swing. Yay! It was lots of fun.
There's a little stream that runs by the park and we decided to go down by it, and maybe take off our shoes and stick our feet in. There's a little tiny dam right there (at least I think it's a dam) and it has the effect kind of like a waterfall, or at least some rapids, but does that stop me? Oh no! I walked all the way across the slimy rushing-ness of it, and it was amazing!!
Anyway, I just thought you all needed to hear about it (don't you like all the parentheses in my post?). By the way, does anyone have any bright ideas for the research paper I have to write for composition?? I need an idea, FAST!! Love yas!!!!
Monday, April 03, 2006
walk the line...er uh...river that is
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
did you get some disease or soemthing between your toes... eeeeeewww... i knew what day you were talking about and i wasn't even there.
you should be in bed... go to sleep...
That is amazing!!! I love that memory! (and no i can't believe you remembered the anniversary!) Then all those college guys came to their windows and were calling you! (Didn't one of them have binoculars?) That was so much fun! I will never, ever forget that. (In fact I was walking down their yesterday and I was thinking about it)
Love you SO much.. and Leanne is right... go to bed Pringles
Hehe, I wasn't there either, but I did hear about it!
okay so unlike larissa i needed a bit of prompting to remember, but thats just caus ei forget everyhting. But now that you bring it up i remember it in detail. Oh the good old days! That was liek the best weekend ever! I love you and YOU ARE CRAZY!!!
Post a Comment