Well, I decided that it was time to change things a bit. You know how it can be...you get a little tired of things, so you add a piercing, tattoo, new hair color, or some such thing. I can't decide how I feel about the new look just yet, but I can always change it.
I changed the title of my blog to a line from the movie "Million Dollar Baby," which I hated by the way. Morgan Freeman had this one line though, and it has stuck with me since I heard it over Easter break. Feel free to interpret it however you like.
You'll also notice that I change my links. My brother, Caleb, has a new blog. I also added Wikipedia on there. That is one of my all-time favorite sites. It did wonders for my researching capabilities last year in school.
So I guess that's it. Yeah...that's it...
Thursday, June 29, 2006
new look
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the new look...
It looks good. I think it is good to change your blog every so often. Keeps people on their toes.
Wow! The title says a lot!
By the way, I don't know if I told you that I didn't like the movie either.
odysseus
hey you! the new blog is gorgeous. as gorgeous as a page can get on this crazy site anyway! you should check out my myspace site sometime. its frickin SWEET!!!
www.myspace.com/amalialynn
later babe! ~amy
Post a Comment