BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Question of the Week...kinda

It's not really the question of the week since they won't be that regular until I have some sort of regularity in my schedule. Here we go anyway though!!

Why do they make "no more tears" shampoo for babies and not for adults?? Do adults not deserve a tear free shower as well? Couldn't they just put the same formula in all shampoos?

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I can't believe you deleted my comment... guess i won't be commenting here anymore...

LeAnne said...

OK, I take back my last comment...

I assume a manly man wouldn't buy shampoo that says "you wimpy boy who needs no tears in the shower cause your weak eyeballs can't handle real man shampoo" Ok, so it probably wouldn't say that, but it would be implied... it should read something more like "Burning-eyes formula for the manly man"

And then women would want that too so they can say they aren't wimpy and can handle any eye-stinging shampoo that a man can handle...

So it's for babies cause real men and women can handle soap in the eyes...