I was on Yahoo! and I saw this news story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061017/od_nm/britain_stonehenge_dc_1
This is pretty serious. 7 new wonders?? Hmm...anyway, click on my post's title (7 Wonders) to vote, or if that doesn't work you can just go it by copying and pasting this link into your address bar:
http://www.new7wonders.com/
You have to register to vote, but it's not a big deal, especially if you have an email address for junk mail (although I haven't noticed an increase in my spam, as long as you don't check any of the "yes" boxes).
Please don't vote for something stupid (no offense). I mean, I think that the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty are cool, but they're so relatively new and unimpressive compared to like the Great Wall or the pyramids. Granted, that's my personal opinion, but this is my blog so I can say what I want =)
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
7 Wonders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I voted I voted! That's seriously really cool.
Post a Comment