Yeah, so this was amazing! For one of my classes we went down to Times Square, and I've been there at least once a week since I moved here, but I've never been in the big Toys R Us. I knew there was a ferris wheel in it, but I seriously think that is about the coolest places ever. I'm totally going back to play. They have EVERYTHING that I've EVER played with, not to mention some freaking cool things that didn't exist when I was little.
I love kids' toys. Like, I would probably have kids just to play with their toys and read their books. I'd be like, "Sorry, it's nap time. Mommy's playing now." That's why it's good that my siblings are so much younger than me!
Speaking of which...there is a very good chance that my little sister will be born in the next 24 hours. I'll let you know what happens, but please just keep that in your prayers! There's not a whole lot else to say about it. My mom went into the hospital for some tests, and they decided that it might be just as well to have the baby now. It's not an emergency or anything, and it's not even 100% sure it will happen, but I'm sure we would all appreciate the prayer.
I will let you all know!
Monday, October 23, 2006
I don't wanna grow up...I'm a Toys R Us kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I liked FAO Scwartz when I was there. It was cool, but kind of stupid that people would pay that much money for anything - especially toys that children will discard in a day or two...
hahaha jana. i had to laugh out loud on this post...
"its nap time, its mommy's turn to play" or whatever. oomg. :) you are CRAZY. but i still love youuu `amy`
Post a Comment