It's official! I am a certified Starbucks Barista! Yeah...so you're thinking, "so what?" Well you're technically right. I don't get a pay raise. I just get to keep working. Let's just say that, going into this today, I felt like I was going in for my driving tests, and most of us know how those went... I did it though. I even get a cool pin like this to wear around on my hat. It's actually funny, because I'm still kind of clueless at the bar, making drinks, but my manager skipped that part of the test...someone up there loves me =)
(and yes...it is 5:30 in the morning...and no...I have not gone to sleep yet. I'm on my way...)
Monday, October 23, 2006
Certified!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay!!!!!! We were praying for you! I'm serious, we seem to be particularly good at praying.
How'd Diana do? We prayed for her, too.
I'm so proud of you :) I'm sure you make a sweet cup of coffee... Hope we can talk later... love ya
congratz. now, you better learn how to make those drinks!
Post a Comment