Thank you Kelly for providing the highlight of my day. I never laugh out loud when I'm alone, but I did today. Kelly sent me an email telling me to do the following:
Go to www.google.com (you actually have to go there, it doesn't count if you use the Google search in your address bar).
Type in "French military victories."
Click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.
Tell me if this is not the funniest thing that you've seen this week.
Hahahahahaha.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
those guys at Google really are smart
at 4:28 PM
Labels: Random, Weird/Funny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah, that was pretty funny :)
Sladzan and I were laughing about this last night. I was thoroughly amused, he was amazed. He even put Bosnian in the place of French, and said, "bio je nešto"
jana...thats not very nice. surely the french have won SOMETHING...
love, me :-) aka ur anonymous bulgarian lover
Post a Comment