BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

off to Colorado...

I'm going to see my family and meet my sister!!

For those of you in Colorado, namely Zach and Heidi, I'm only going to be there until Wednesday, but I'll be there for a whole month around Christmas time!! We'll hang out...

For the rest of you, I'm very disappointed at the lack of comments on my last post. Didn't you at least try it? It's freaking hillarious!

Ok, it's after 3 a.m. I haven't slept since last night, and even then it was only for about 3 hours. I have to leave my apartment in an hour and half to go catch my plane. Oh, and I had to close at Starbucks tonight! It's worth it though. I can't wait to see my family!!

Until I get around to posting again...
Peace. Love. Revolution.

(no...I haven't grown out of it yet...)

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I hope you are having a good trip and that you have been able to sleep on your flights... Love you... enjoy Colorado

Shannon said...

Call me when you can

Anonymous said...

i hope ur colorado trip is going well. did you tell your new baby sister i said hello and welcome to the world? :-) dont worry, there's still time. oh btw..i was hoping you were going to come visit me soon. am i right am i right? :-) aw shucks.
wellll ttyl. Love, bulgaria