BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 07, 2006

it's nothing a little Coke Blak can't fix...

So there's this drink out right now called Coca-Cola Blak. To quote coca-colablak.com, it's the fusion of "Coke effervescence with coffee essence." On the bottle it says, "Carbonated Fusion Beverage." Of course, what soda isn't a carbonated fusion beverage? If it's carbonated and has flavor then it's a carbonated fusion beverage.

Coke Blak is pretty much a mix of Coke and coffee. Does this sound disgusting to you? It should. It is terribly expensive (about $2 for an 8 oz. bottle), doesn't taste that great, but horribly addicting. If I were rich I'd probably live off the stuff...which would mean that I would actually probably die from it...at a very young age. That stuff KILLS. Of course, here I am debating whether or not I want a second bottle tonight. It's a good thing I only bought 4 and I can't get it just anywhere.

The problem is that I was up all night last night, until 10 this morning writing a paper. Let this be a lesson to you not to procrastinate. I went to bed for a couple of hours and then had to go to class to turn it in. I wasn't able to nap this afternoon and now I'm here working on a project due tomorrow, which would normally only take a couple of hours, but as tired as I am, we'll see if I make it. This is where the debate over whether or not I should have another one comes in...hmm...

I'll try to survive for a little while and see if this one kicks in.

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

sounds disgusting... why would you spend $2 on something so gross?

William A. Summay said...

alot of things sound horrid, but taste awesome......whatever it takes to keep you running the good road, Jana. CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!!!!
You can do it!!!!!!!!!

7ίмστħŷ said...

So cool! Do you think they'll ever sell it in Bosnia? Good job on the paper. :)

jed said...

thay speld blak wrong
and i haite cofy
D.P.s gooder

jed said...

oh yeah and i got sloganazationed
i tried it a second time and it worked
or.... im just so dumb that i didnt notice it at the top of the screen

Anonymous said...

ooh jana i tried that once and was expecting to have to spit it out and oddly enough, i found that it tasted rather unique. i dont know if i'd get addicted to that expensive habbit. watch out!
weeee should talk sometime soon. love ya ~ just me ~ the one from spain that is.