I told you, I'm addicted. I decided to post pictures of ALL my siblings this time. I thought it might be nice, especially for those of you who are friends with them, to see some pictures. In the one with Michaela and Josiah they're wearing my parents' old letter jackets from college. That is one of my all-time favorite pictures ever. Then is the one with Caleb and Daniela. He's really good with her. I decided to post that other one of Caleb too because I took that with my phone while we were out visiting, and we thought that it was really cool how his face was half dark half light.
Now I have to deal with two brothers and two sisters. It's actually a bit simpler now. I can say, "my brothers and sisters" instead of "my brothers and sister." That just sounds awkward. It's nice that it's simplified a bit.
I get to go out there again in just over a week! I'm excited. I can't wait for this week to end. It's going to be crazy, with finals and all. The Coke Blak night ended up being my second allnighter in a row last week. I was dead on Friday. Now this week is the real finals week. I hope it's not like that. I can't wait for it to be over. Feel free to pray.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
my sibs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
were you seriously dead????
cool pic
id put one of me but i dont know how
Post a Comment