Ok, here's the deal: hopefully you read my last post. You should have. If you didn't, go do it now. Have you done it? Good. You can participate in the contest.
Duration: starts immediately; ends March 2
Object: use some form of the word "plutoed" in your comments on my blog.
Rules: I will keep track of each time someone uses the word well.
I reserve the right to not count someone's attempt if I do not believe that the word was used correctly.
Bonus points may be given if the word is used on another blog, whether in the comment section or in the actual post. If you do not think that I read your blog make sure I have the address. I do read most of them and check them regularly.
When the contest ends, whoever has used the word the most and used it well will receive a prize. Seriously, I will buy it, and pay for the shipping.
This is my contribution to the evolution of the English language! Let the game begin!!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Contest!
at 8:58 PM
Labels: Random, Weird/Funny, Woohoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That's easy, I can just say that i pluto Jed reguraly.
sdkfubhawifbgaslkjdfghs!!!!!!!!
well i pluto virginia as often as i think about it
whats the prize???????????????????????????
i also feel plutoed by God
um...ok, first of all, i'm not telling you what the prize is. it's a real one though. at this point you get kudos for effort, and for being the only ones trying. i'd work on the proper usage of it though.
Pluto was plutoed!!! HAHAHAA. *cough* yah umm ... it's been a long day.
Post a Comment